Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Time for some pens....

I've been showing off my cards...and my cards....and my cards.....but what about the pens? Oh my word! Richard does such beautiful work. If you choose to order one of these pens, I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed. Graduation, Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays....they're all coming up aren't they? And especially for Father's Day....does he really need another tie? I thought not.....check out this picture and see if something doesn't attract your attention.....And there are a lot more pics and available pens in our etsy shop at http://www.rjyhandmadedesigns.etsy.com/. Please stop by and take a look.....I'm hoping you'll fall in love!

These are all acrylic pen blanks.....I'll have pictures of some pens made with gorgeous wood blanks soon!!! (I'm guessing Richard will be happy when tax season is over and he can get back out into his workshop a little more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment